Crushed Glass is a fast cleaning, aggressive, low cost, single use abrasive that is made from recycled glass. It directly reduces landfill waste and limits the use of more toxic slags (non-reactive and inert, it can be used near and around water). Crushed glass contains less than 1% free silica and does not contain toxic metals associated with other abrasives. It also delivers a natural whiter metal finish. The dust produced when using glass abrasives is translucent which allows increased visibility and operator production.
- Fast cleaning leaving a white post-blast finish
- It causes significantly less embedment issues—up to five times less than slags and many other expendable abrasives.
- 100% recycled glass
- Non-reactive, inert
- Translucent white dust for increased visibility
- Contains less than 1% free silica and does not contain toxic metals associated with other abrasives (silica sand contains up to 99% free silica).
- SSPC AB-1 Class A, MIL-A-22262B(SH) approved
- Readily available in several different sizes – Produced in the U.S.A.
- Surface Cleaning
- Surface Finishing
- Surface Prep
Have A Question?
Contact us today to talk to a LIVE representative. We can answer your questions, set up a site visit, or work out details for a trial of our products! Our team of technically trained sales representatives are backed by years of industrial knowledge and practice to help develop the best process for your applications.