Garnet Blasting Media
Garnet Blast Media
Garnet blasting media is 2 to 4 times harder and up to 2 times heavier than abrasives like crushed glass, coal slag, and staurolite.
- Hard, angular, and cuts quickly
- Non-ferrous and contains less than 1% free silica
- Cleans substrates uniformly improving both coating adhesion and coating life
- Used for waterjet cutting
Standard Abrasive Sizes
A variety available (please contact us for specific sizes)
Garnet Blasting Applications:
- Surface Cleaning
- Surface Finishing
- Waterjet Cutting
- Outdoor Blasting
- Rust & Mill Scale Removal
Need help deciding which sandblasting media to use? View this Blast Media chart to find the most effective media for your application!
Have A Question?
Contact us today to talk to a LIVE representative. We can answer your questions, set up a site visit, or work out details for a trial of our products! Our team of technically trained sales representatives are backed by years of industrial knowledge and practice to help develop the best processes for your applications.