Green Diamond Abrasive
Green Diamond Nickel Slag
- Used as replacement for silica sand
- Low cost effective alternative to garnet in wet blasting applications
- Contains no free silica, does not absorb moisture, and fast cutting
- Water washed rather than air washed
- Less dusty than silica sand and coal slag
- Green Diamond Sand blasting abrasives have a dust suppressant to aid with visibility when blasting
- Alternative to coal slag, copper slag, staurolite, and silica sands/river sand
Standard Abrasive Sizes
Available in a wide range of sizes. See size options and uses below.
Green Diamond 1636
Anchor Profile (MIL): 3.5 to 5+
Uses: Structural steel, aggregate exposure
Green Diamond 1650
Anchor Profile (MIL): 3 to 4
Uses: Utility preparation, structural steel, tanks. Utility grade with increased particle count
Green Diamond 2050
Anchor Profile (MIL): 2.5 to 4
Uses: Mill scale, paint, rust, bridges
Green Diamond 30x50
Anchor Profile (MIL): 1.5 to 3
Uses: Ships/tanks, bridges, aluminum, stainless steel
Green Diamond 3060
Anchor Profile (MIL): 1.5 to 2
Uses: Vapor/water blast, blast cabinets, feathering, aluminum, stainless, powder coating
Need help deciding which sandblasting media to use? View this Blast Media chart to find the most effective media for your application!
Have A Question?
Contact us today to talk to a LIVE representative. We can answer your questions, set up a site visit, or work out details for a trial of our products! Our team of technically trained sales representatives are backed by years of industrial knowledge and practice to help develop the best processes for your applications.