Paint Sprayer Maintenance Tips for Winter
Keep your paint sprayer in peak condition during the cold winter months by following these simple maintenance steps.
- Release any built-up pressure
- Flush the system using flushing fluid
- Recommend flushing with water 2-3 times then flush a final time with mineral spirits or special pump flushing fluid
- Remove filters from sprayer and gun to clean
- Clean all tips and inside of gun
- Clean the outside of all the equipment
Inspect Paint Hose
Visually inspect your hose to ensure there are no cracks, rips or tears that can lead to a blown hose while on the job.
Replace commonly worn items such as o-rings, seals, & balls to reduce the risk of breaking down on the job site.
Looking for support with cleaning, packing or repairing your equipment? Midvale Offers Full Repack and Repair Services
Our repair team has extensive experience providing rebuild, repack, and repair services to all major brands of equipment. Send your paint sprayer or other equipment into our repair shop and let the experts handle your repairs.