Ceramic Mold & Core Sand
Ceramic Molding & Core Sand
Improve your casting quality by using a Silica Free Ceramic Mold and Core Sand. This ceramic sand is made from bauxite base material which creates hard particles and will last longer than other ceramic media on the market.
Available in multiple sizes including AFS 55, 70 and 80.
- Reduced cost compared to leading competitors
- Improved Surface Finish
- Eliminate OSHA PEL regulation concerns
- Builds a strong resin bridge, less breakage than traditional sand
- Lower co-efficient of expansion
- Can withstand a higher heat capacity
- Magnetic Iron content is less than 0.06%
- Spherical shape provides excellent fluidity
- Produces a consistent, quality finish
- Hard particles provide longer re-usability
Ceramic Mold & Core Sand contains zero respirable silica dust which complies with the OSHA permissible exposure limits (PEL).
Have A Question?
Contact us today to talk to a LIVE representative. We can answer your questions, set up a site visit, or work out details for a trial of our products! Our team of technically trained sales representatives are backed by years of industrial knowledge and practice to help develop the best process for your applications.