Coatings & Release Agents
Core and Mold Coatings
Freedom Foundry Core and Mold Coatings are versatile, competitively priced (also weigh less per gallon), and cover without running. Coatings can be applied in multiple ways including flow coating, spraying, dipping, or painting. Freedom Coatings comes in both water and solvent carriers and can be used for all types of refractories. Cerabead coating is also available as a replacement to zircon. Freedom Coatings improve casting quality, decrease scrap and cleaning times, and reduce the cost of coating. Water-Based Coatings are available with color change technology to let foundry staff know when coating has dried.
- Freedom Foundry Coatings are offered in both water and solvent carriers, for all types of refractories, and also in a blend of refractories
- Freedom Foundry Coatings can be flow coated, sprayed,dipped or painted
- Water-Based Coating are available with color changing technology letting the operator when the coating has fully dried
Parting and Release Agents
Midvale Industries stocks many different types of partings and release agents for both automated and manual molding systems. Partings are available for use in coldbox, sodium silicate, no-bake, shell, and in green sand systems. There are formulations that are designed for low VOC emissions, odor free, and designed to be longer lasting than traditional partings. Freedom green sand parting is specially designed to improve pattern release and reduce build up on patterns. Freedom Foundry Products are premium products that are cost-effective and used by foundries around the country. They are a fraction of the price of competitor’s products.
- We offer a variety of partings including no-bake, liquid, non-silica and silica, green sand additive, odor free, and more
- Depending on the formulation, Freedom Parting and Release Agents can be used in no-bake, coldbox, sodium silicate systems, and more
- Freedom Partings clean the pattern as it releases and require less material per application
Have A Question?
Contact us today to talk to a REAL representative. We can answer your questions, set up a site visit, or work out details for a trial of our products! Our team of technically trained sales representatives are backed by years worth of industrial knowledge and practive to help develop the best process for your applications.